Terms & Conditions
Sorry, we know its boring and you'd rather be baking but this is important stuff!
1. You booking a class via the websiteor via email. Party and group bookings must be made via email in the first instance.
2. Refunds are not available once payment has been made under any circumstances. Please check the dates and times carefully before you book. This applies to any class bookings, group bookings and private classes. All class bookings are bound by these terms and conditions whether made online, via email or in person.
3. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a class, a full refund will be offered.
4. We cannot be held liable for any money spent by students, such as travel, accommodation etc. If we hav to cancel a class and you have already made travel purchases, we would not be able to refund your travel arrangments. Class Cancellation insurance is available to buy online which would cover you for these circumstances.
5. Your place is not secure until a full payment has been made and you have received a confirmation by email from us.
6. If you have booked online and no class place is available, we will notify you and offer to transfer to another class or refund your payment.
7. We cannot hold class places pending payment under any circumstances.
8. Instalment payments are an option for class bookings if preferred. If you pay by instalments, your place is secured once you have paid your 50% deposit. If you later fail to make pay the outstanding balance you will lose your deposit and any prior payments.
9. Full payment for group & private bookings as well as those paying in installments is due 7 days before the event.
10. Student age. The minimum age for unaccompanied students in our classes is 16. Anyone aged 14-16 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
12. Enchanted Cupcake cake designs. By booking a class with us you are welcome to use the designs from that class for the purpose of your own cake making. However, you are strictly prohibited from teaching the designs and content you learn in our classes.
13. Fact sheets are the property of Enchanted Cupcakes and must not be reproduced or copied in full or in part without our prior agreement.
14. Venues: Our classes are held in 2 venues, Enchanted Cupcakes HQ and Durrington Community centre. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure they know which venue to attend on the day of their class.
15. Customers must follow the rules and regulations of Durrington Community centre when attending a class there.
16. Enchanted Cupcakes takes no responsibility for any property when attending a class either at our HQ or at Durrington Community Centre.